Arrowrock Income & Growth Fund II, LLC
Closed | Deployed
The Fund acquired and selectively developed industrial and retail assets in four high-growth markets.
- Class A and B “high yield core” industrial and retail assets, defined as stabilized or mostly stabilized assets, that provide higher percentages of income, with upside as a result of below in-place rental rates.
- 50,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- Targeted capitalization of $2 million to $20 million per asset.
- Growing, Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities.
- Target markets with growth characteristics (e.g. population, job, and economic) above U.S. averages.