Arrowrock Income & Growth Fund I, LP
Closed | Realized
The Fund acquired industrial and retail assets in three target markets. Assets were undervalued relative to replacement costs and/or historical cap rates and demonstrated strong potential for income and value appreciation.
- Class A and B industrial and retail assets available at meaningful discounts to replacement cost that could be sold into a stronger economy and real estate environment.
- 30,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- Targeted capitalization of $3 million to $20 million per asset.
- Growing, Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities.
- Target markets with growth characteristics (e.g. population, job, and economic) above U.S. averages.