Arrowrock Income & Growth Fund III, LP
Closed | Active
The Fund will acquire and selectively develop infill, “last mile” industrial assets. The supply and demand in this category are unbalanced, in part due to rising demand occurring as a result of two secular societal changes: (1) increased urbanization in select markets, and (2) how we buy goods and services.
- Class A and B, infill, ‘last mile’ multi-tenant, industrial warehouse and distribution assets with lower office finish and no physical or site obsolescence.
- 50,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- Targeted capitalization of $3 to $20 million per asset.
- High-growth, Tier 1 and Tier 2, sunbelt cities.
- Markets with growth characteristics (e.g. population, job, and economic) above U.S. averages.
- Sub-markets that possess strong demographics: ±5,000 employees within 1 mile, and/or ±50,000 people within 3 miles.