Arrowrock Income & Growth Fund III, LP
Closed | Realized
The Fund acquired and selectively developed infill industrial assets in four high-growth markets.
- Class A and B, multi-tenant industrial warehouse and distribution assets with lower office finish and no physical or site obsolescence.
- 100,000 to 500,000 square feet.
- Targeted capitalization of $5 to $25 million per asset.
- High-growth, U.S. sunbelt cities.
- Markets with growth characteristics (e.g. population, job, and economic) above U.S. averages.
- Sub-markets that possess strong demographics: ±5,000 employees within 1 mile, and/or ±50,000 people within 3 miles.