Arrowrock US Industrial Fund IV, LP
Open | Active
The Fund will develop multi-tenant industrial assets in high-growth markets across the U.S. Southeast and Texas. The strategy is driven by Summit’s belief that supply and demand in the industrial asset category are unbalanced due, in part, to a resurgence in US manufacturing, supply chain safety stock needs, and increased e-commerce adoption.
Project Development Profile
- Class A multi-tenant industrial assets that incorporate features required by todays regional / national tenants.
- High-growth, U.S. Southeast and Texas markets.
- Targeted capitalization of $20 to $100 million per project.
- 150,000 to 1,000,000 square feet buildings (shallow bay, cross dock, and bulk) with 32’ to 40’ clear heights.
- High dock count, excess tailer parking and outdoor storage, and enhanced electric service.