Arrowrock US Industrial Fund IV, LP
Open | Active
The Fund will develop multi-tenant industrial assets in high-growth markets across the U.S. Southeast. The strategy is driven by Summit’s belief that supply and demand in the industrial asset category are unbalanced due, in part, to a resurgence in US manufacturing, supply chain safety stock needs, and increased e-commerce adoption.
Project Development Profile
- Class A multi-tenant industrial assets that incorporate features required by today’s regional / national tenants.
- High-growth, U.S. Southeast and select Midwest markets.
- Targeted capitalization of $20 to $100 million per project.
- 150,000 to 400,000 square feet shallow-bay buildings (200′ deep and less) with 32’ to 40’ clear heights.
- High dock count, excess trailer parking, outdoor storage, and enhanced electric service.